Friday, January 21, 2022

Mani x Me January 2021 Box

Hey everyone and happy Friday!  Here's my second post of the day as I continue to catch up on backlogged posts.  So without further ado, today's post features Maniology's Mani x Me's January 2021 box, which is Valentine's Day themed!  Just like always each box comes with two stamping polish, two stamping plates and a surprise nail art item.  Here are this month's polishes:

Maniologys' "Aphrodite" and "Dovetail"

Both of the nail polishes in this month's box are gorgeous and perfect for Valentine's Day!  "Aphrodite" has lots of silver shimmer and "Dovetail" is such a nice neutral does with a hint of shimmer.  I love pink nail polishes and these are definitely at the top of my list!

January's first stamping plate is MXM047 which has the entire alphabet is a really cool font - and it has multiple options for the letters.  The plate also features loads of roses, which are gorgeous!  This may be one of my all time favorite plates!

The second stamping plate is MXM048 which has cupids and this beautiful full nail cloud design!  I am loving this plate too!

This month's extra nail art item is a pack of black nail gems.  These gems are super cool and I can use them all year round in nail art designs.

Overall I am once again thrilled with my Mani x Me box!  I cannot wait to try out all the different items and give myself s pretty Valentine's Day nail art!

Keep up with all things nail polish by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment