Monday, January 31, 2022

Salon Perfect "Coming In Hot"

Hey everyone and happy sunny Monday!  Today's nail polish is Salon Perfect's "Coming In Hot" which is pretty fitting since the sun has decided to come join us after some snow over the weekend.  Salon Perfect is a drugstore brand sold at Walmart.  Here's how this polish looks in the bottle:

"Coming In Hot" is a silver polish that the bottle states is holographic.  I was very skeptical since this is a drugstore brand but surprisingly "Coming In Hot" was actually holographic on my nails!  The formula of this polish was thinner, but is allowed me to easily build up on my nails.  I applied four thin coats and the polish was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  Look at this holo shimmer up close:

Overall I am really happy with Salon Perfect's "Coming In Hot."  This nail polish was great and I love an affordable holographic polish!  I cannot wait to try this polish out in some nail art as it will be the perfect addition!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment