Saturday, January 22, 2022

Mani x Me February 2021 Box

Hello everyone in my effort catch up - here's a second blog post for the day!  Today's post features Maniology's Mani x Me Box from February 2021.  This month's theme was aromatherapy, which is just what I need after the last almost two years!  Mani x Me is a monthly subscription box that includes two stamping polishes, two stamping plates and a surprise item.  Here is this month's nail polishes:

"Mint" and "Chamomile"

This month's nail polishes definitely match the aromatherapy and calming feel by being named after teas.  "Mint" is unsurprisingly a gorgeous pastel green creme.  While "Chamomile" is a pretty copper/gold shimmer.  Both are lovely colors and will create unique stamped designs.  Here is the first plate for this month:

The first plate this month is MxM049 which features all sorts of flowers and plants.  It is so cute and the flowers will make a sweet delicate design.  Here is the second plate:

The second plate is MXM050 which has lots of simplistic bottle designs.  This plate is cute, but isn't really my style so I probably won't use it too often.  Here is the extra treat for February:

This month's extra is perfect for my sad dry nail beds... it's cuticle oil!!  The scent is "Joyful Jasmine" and it is such a sweet floral scent, and the smell is so calming.

Overall I am once again thrilled with my Mani x Me Box.  Each month I am always surprised with such unique and beautiful items.  I have no plans to end by subscription any time soon!

Keep up with all things nail by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment