Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Mani x Me September 2020 Box

Hi everyone and happy Tuesday!  Today's nail polish is actually another Mani x Me Box from September of 2020.  (I'm slowly catching up!)  Each Mani x Me box comes with two stamping polishes, two stamping plates, and an extra surprise item.  And it is delivered directly to your house each month!  This month's theme is Halloween!  Here are this month's polishes:

Maniology "Ghoulish" and "Thriller."

"Ghoulish" and "Thriller" are both stunning shimmery polishes!  I love the bright lime green and the deep undertones of the pink.  I am so excited to try out these beauties with some nail art!  Here are the stamping pates I received in this month's box:

The first plate is MXM039 and it features a pet cemetery, which is a great reference to the movie - though less terrifying.  I think this plate is really neat and definitely unique.  I am looking forward to trying out all the ghoulish animals!

The second plate this month is MXM040, which features even more animals - including a zombie unicorn, a vampire doggy and a skeleton cat!  This plate also has several full nail designs.  Here is this month's extra:

The extra surprise in this month's Mani x Me box is an adorable reusable bag!  It is great for Trick or Treating or can be used as a regular bag for every day use.  The design even features items from both stamping plates, which is adorable.  This was an awesome extra!

Overall I am thrilled with September 2020's Mani x Me Box.  I love receiving nail mail every month and it is really great quality items that I can actually get a to of use out of!

Be sure to keep up with all the nail polish adventures by following th blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment