Monday, May 12, 2014

Sinful Colors "Cinderella"



Hi everyone!  So now that it is nearly the middle of May, that means it is officially Summertime for me!  I love in the South so Summer gets here pretty quickly and I love the warm weather!  So this week to celebrate I decided to pull out a lovely blue nail polish to go with the gorgeous blue skies Summer!  The polish is Sinful Colors "Cinderella."

So like I said "Cinderella" is the perfect sky blue polish but it has this amazing copper/hot pink shimmer to it!  It is like sunshine glittering off of water!  What surprised me the most about the shimmer is that in the bottle it isn't very noticeable but once it gets on the nail it shows up perfectly!  Formula wise "Cinderella" is just okay.  It is a little on the thick side, which made it difficult to put on my nails.  Also the thick formula of "Cinderella" made for horribly uneven coats of polish!  But after two coats of polish my nails were not completely opaque and was a streaky mess!  As for chipping I don't know how long Sinful Colors "Cinderella" would have lasted because it looked so rough on my nails I didn't want to wear it out of the house!

Overall I am not impressed with Sinful Colors "Cinderella."  The formula was super thick and was very difficult to get onto my nails, and once it was on my nails it wasn't opaque and had a ton of streaks.  The only things I liked about "Cinderella" was its adorable name (I love Disney princesses!), and its fantastic sky blue and shimmer color.  On the upside since it is a Sinful Colors polish I only paid $1.99 (USD) for the bottle for I don't feel like it was a complete waste.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment