Friday, May 30, 2014

China Glaze "Watermelon Rind"



Hi everyone!  I can't believe it is the end of May already!  It seems like the year just started!  Now that Summer is here I have been wearing a lot of super bright colors, so this week I decided to tone it down a bit and go with a nice cool relaxing color!  I picked out China Glaze's "Watermelon Rind" which is a blue/green glitter nail polish.  And is the name perfect for Summertime or what!

"Watermelon Wind" is such a pretty color!  It really does match the color of watermelon and it is full of matching glitter!  Formula wise "Watermelon Rind" is great!  Sometimes glitter polishes can get too thick and hard to use but not this time!  China Glaze's "Watermelon Rind" was very easy to apply and get nice even coats of polish.  And after two coats this polish was completely opaque and had no visible streaks.  As for chipping "Watermelon Rind" started smudging and chipping on day one.  But I was able to wear this polish three days before my nails started to look bad.  As for removing this polish I was very surprised how easily it came off considering glitter polishes are sometimes difficult to remove.

Overall I am very pleased with China Glaze's "Watermelon Rind."  The color is pretty, the formula is great, and it came off quickly.  The only thing I wish I could change is how quickly the polish started to chip.  But I definitely plan on wearing China Glaze "Watermelon Rind" again and again.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment