Sunday, May 18, 2014

Essence "Let's Get Lost"


Hi guys!  Since Summer is pretty much here (at least here in the South it is) I decided to wear a bright blue nail polish this week by Essence called "Let's Get Lost."  Blue nail polish always reminds me of a Summer sky and the name is a perfect reminder of a Summertime adventure!

So diving on in, "Let's Get Lost" is a very pigmented polish and actually only required one coat to completely cover my nail and be opaque.  The formula is amazing and was super easy to apply on my nails.  However since "Let's Get Lost" is very bright it stained my fingers and my nails, which meant that I wasn't able to wear it very long and I have no idea how long it would have lasted before chipping.

Overall I really like Essence's "Let's Get Lost" the name and color are great and so is the formula.  The only downside is how much it stained my skin and nails, which means I won't be wear this nail polish again any time soon!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment