Tuesday, May 27, 2014

ULTA "Ultra Violet Femme"

 

Hi guys!  So this month I have worn a lot of pink/red colors so I decided to mix it up this week and wear a purple nail polish!  I dug through my collection and decided on ULTA's "Ultra Violet Femme" which is this crazy neon purple!

"Ultra Violet Femme" lives up to its name: it is an very bright neon purple with a lot of shimmer and shine!  Formula wise this nail polish a great!  It went on very easily and probably could be a one coat polish, though I always apply two coats.  "Ultra Violet Femme" was completely opaque after two coats and had no streaking at all.  Also I was able to get really nice even coats of polish, which is nice.  However "Ultra Violet Femme" shrank as it dried so the second coat of color did not cover the first coat of color.  (You can see this on my ring finger up by the nail base!)  As for chipping ULTA's "Ultra Violet Femme" lasted about two days before it started chipping off the ends of my nails, which was a bit disappointing.  As for removing this darker colored nail polish "Ultra Violet Femme" came off very easily and didn't stain any of my nails!

Overall I like ULTA's "Ultra Violet Femme" for its fantastic color and formula.  However I wish I could have worn this nail polish longer than two days.  However I got a great price on this ULTA nail polish so I can't complain too much.  Side note: if you aren't already you should join ULTA's reward system because you get great coupons and you can sign up to get e-mails which tell you all about the sales.  (Best of all it is FREE!)

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment