Friday, January 11, 2019

A England "Briar Rose"


Hi guys and hello weekend!  Anyone else excited for the end of the week?  Today's nail polish is A England's "Briar Rose" which is obviously an ode to Sleeping Beauty.  Here's how it looks in the bottle:


"Briar Rose" is a lovely red polish with a golden shimmer.  The formula of "Briar Rose" was amazing and applied with ease.  After a single coat this nail polish was fully opaque with no visible streak marks.  But I applied a second coat for the pictures and to test the wear time.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Briar Rose" for a full six days before I noticed any wear and tear.  See the gorgeous shimmer up close:


Overall I am in love with A England's "Briar Rose."  Absolutely everything about this nail polish is stunning and I plan on wearing it again and again until the bottle runs dry.

Keep up with the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment