Friday, January 11, 2019

F.U.N Lacquer "Northern Lights"


Hello guys and happy Friday!  I am in Florida for the weekend and couldn't resist wearing this lovely polish!  Today's nail polish is F.U.N Lacquer's "Northern Lights" which is this absolutely gorgeous mermaid glitter:


"Northern Lights" is a stunning blue and green glitter in a clear nail polish.  The formal of this nail polish was watery but by using the sponge technique I was able to get a fuller application until my nails looked lovely.  However the layers of glitter did get a bit thick on several of my nails which made it difficult to wear for too long.  Look how pretty the glitter is though:


Overall I like how gorgeous F.U.N Lacquer's "Northern Lights" looks but it took a lot of polish to get a full coverage look.  I will definitely be wearing this nail polish again but maybe as an accent nail or in some nail art.

Follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment