Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Color Club "Supernatural"


Hello all and happy Wednesday!  Anyone else ready for a long weekend?  Today's nail polish is Color Club's "Supernatural" which looks like this in the bottle:


"Supernatural" is a lovely turquoise polish with silver shimmer.  Color Club is marketing this as a holographic polish, but I'll let you decide for yourself.  The formula of "Supernatural" was thick and took a bit of patience to apply.  However, after two coats the nail polish was entirely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Supernatural" for five days before I noticed some tip chips.  Look at this holo gorgeousness in the bottle:


And a lovely close up shot on my nails:


Overall I am really pleased with Color Club's "Supernatural."  The color is absolutely stunning and its holo is mesmerizing.  I plan on wearing this nail polish again and again!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment