Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Live Love Polish Cuticle Oil - Honeysuckle Pear


Hello guys and happy Wednesday!  Today instead of nail polish I am trying out some hydrating cuticle oil from Live Love Polish.  It is in the scent Honeysuckle Pear and it smells amazing!  Here is the bottle:


It comes with an awesome easy to apply roller:


To test out how well this hydrated my nails I decided to test it out over a few weeks.  Here's how my nails looked before the cuticle oil:


After one week of use every night before bed my nails felt pretty similar but the cuticles looked refreshed and my nails were shinier!  And they looked like this:


After several weeks of use my nails felt even happier!  The nails grew and were stronger (with the exception of my right thumb which got maimed while moving crates at work.)  And looked like this:


Overall I am so pleased with Live Love Polish's Cuticle Oil.  My nails are very happy and nourished and I have seen less hang nails.  The smell is also amazing and makes me happy every time I wear it!  I definitely want to get some more of their cuticle oil and try out some of the other scents.

Make sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment