Tuesday, January 1, 2019

OPI "Meet A Boy Cute As Can Be"


Hi everyone and Happy 2019!  I can't believe that a brand new year has started!  It feels like just yesterday we started 2018.  So without further ado, today's nail polish is OPI's "Meet A Boy Cute As Can Be" from last year's Grease collection.  Here's how it looked in the bottle:


"Meet A Boy Cute As Can Be" is a lovely pastel yellow creme.  Formula wise this nail polish was watery but applied decently well.  After two coats, "Meet A Boy Cute As Can Be" was not opaque at all and had many streak marks.  I decided to add a third coat for the photos and it helped immensely but did not solve all the streak marks.   In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this polish for four days before there was some noticeable tip chips.  How pretty is this pastel yellow up close:


Overall I have mixed feelings about OPI's "Meet A Boy Cute As Can Be" - the color is lovely and one I don't have a lot of in my collection but on the other side the streak marks are sad.  I will probably keep this polish in my collection and work to see if I can improve my application of it.

Follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment