Monday, December 31, 2018

Favorite Nail Polishes of 2018


Hi everyone!  I can't believe 2018 is wrapping up already - it feels like it just started yesterday!  Hopefully you have all had a wonderful year full of fun and adventure!  So to celebrate all the nail polish excitement I had this here is a round up of my top 25 favorite nail polishes I wore in 2018!  (Listed in color wheel order - #artdegreeproblems)

1. Beautifully Disney's "Celtic Fire"


2. Essie's "Very Cranberry"


3. A England's "Anne Boleyn"


4. China Glaze's "Flying Dragon"


5. Wet N' Wild's "Frosted Fuchsia"


6. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's "Peppy Le Fuchsia"


7. OPI's "Elephantastic Pink"


8. Essie's "Mod Square"


9. OPI's "Sparrow Me The Drama"


10. OPI's "It's A Piazza Cake"


11. Sephora by OPI's "Keep Me On My Mistletoes"


12. Nails INC's "Fitzroy Square"


13. Essie's "Viva Antiqua!"


14. Salon Perfect's "Gone Sailing"


15. Cupcake Polish's "Queen Frostine"


16. Trend It Up's "100"


17. A England's "Spirit Of The Moors"


18. OPI's "Light My Sapphire"


19. Femme Fatale's "Ashes To Dusk"


20. Zoya's "Lois"


21. Sally Hansen Hard As Nails "Black Heart"


22. Essie's "Licorice"


23. Essie's "All Daisy Long"


24. F.U.N Lacquer's "Flashing Lights"


25. China Glaze's "Dancing & Prancing"


Overall it has been a really fun year for nail polish adventures and I cannot wait to see where 2019 goes!  Be on the look out for some brand new blog updates and features beginning in the new year!  I am ramping up with better quality pictures, more pictures and a lot more social media fun!  (Be sure you are following my Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 for even more nail polish!)

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment