Saturday, December 22, 2018

Dupes: Julep "Nellie" and butterLONDON "Queen Vic"


Hello guys and happy Saturday!  Today's nail polish is actual a comparison of Julep's "Nellie" and butterLONDON's "Queen Vic."  Will they be dupes or just similar - you decide!  Here's how they stacked up next to each other in the bottles:


As you can see they looked pretty similar in the bottle.  Next I applied two coats of each polish to my nails.  Julep's "Nellie" is on my middle and pinky fingers while butterLONDON's "Queen Vic" is on my pointer and ring fingers.  Both had a nice formula and applied well.  However once on the nail it became clear that they are not dupes and just similar.  butterLONDON's "Queen Vic" a darker berry color while Julep's "Nellie" was more of a true fuchsia.

If you want to know more about Julep's "Nellie" or butterLONDON's "Queen Vic" check out my previous posts!

Overall these two nail polishes are both gorgeous and perfect for the Autumn/Winter seasons however they are not true dupes.  I plan to keep both in my collection as they are so pretty and look great with my skin tone!

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with my nail polish adventure!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment