Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Nail Art: Snowflakes


Hello all and Happy Christmas!  It is sunny where I live but my nails are pretending it is a white Christmas!  Today's nail polish is actual some fun wintery nail art featuring snowflakes!

First off I needed to choose the nail polishes:

OPI's "Tile Art To Warm Your Heart", Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Disco Ball" and Bundle Monster Colors "Bam! White."

For the base coat I choose OPI's Tile Art To Warm Your Heart" which is this gorgeous electric blue:


Next I applied a fun coat of shimmer glitter using Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Disco Ball."  This created such a pretty look:


Then to create the snowflakes I used Maniology's (formerly Bundle Monster) stamping plate BM-S216 which looks like this:


To stamp the design I used Bundle Monster Colors "Bam! White."  After stamping on the snowflakes I added a few white dots and the look was complete!  It turned out like this:


If you want to know more about OPI's "Tile Art To Warm Your Heart", Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Disco Ball" or Maniology's "Bam! White" check out some of my previous posts!

Overall I am really pleased with how this wintery design turned out!  However I'd like to keep the snowflakes on my hand and not outside on the roads of North Carolina where not one us us knows how to drive int it!

Be sure t keep up with the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment