Sunday, December 9, 2018

Nail Art: Constellations


Hello everyone and happy snowy Sunday!  (Literally so much snow!!)  Today's nail polish was actually some constellation stamped nail art featuring Maniology's (formerly Bundle Monster) plate BM-S306 which looks like this:


Prior to stamping I needed to pick out my nail polishes.  Here are the two I used to complete this design:

Live. Love. Polish's "Bellas For Life (BFL)" and Maniology's "Heart Of Gold."

Next it was time to start painting my nails!  I started with two coats of Live. Love. Polish's "Bellas For Life (BFL)" which is an absolutely gorgeous purple-blue shift with silver glitter.  This is how gorgeous it looked on my nails:


Next it was time to start stamping the constellations on to my nails!  I used Bundle Monster Color's "Heart Of Gold."  As you can see their stamping polishes are gorgeous and work really well.  I finished everything off with Orly's "Sec N' Dry" and my design was all complete!  Here's how it turned out:


If you want to know more about Live Love Polish's "Bellas For Life (BFL)" check out my previous post!

Overall I like how this simple design turned out.  It is cute ad fun but without the effort of freehand.  Also I just love outer space so it was the chance to wear a little bit on my nails!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment