Monday, December 10, 2018

A England "Sir Loyal Heart"


Hi all and happy Monday!  (A snow storm has pretty much closed down North Carolina so I have a free day!)  Today's nail polish is A England's "Sir Loyal Heart" from the Tudoresque Collection that is themed around King Henry VIII of England.

"Sir Loyal Heart" is a gorgeous black with silver shimmer.  The formula of "Sir Loyal Heart" was amazing and applied very well.  The one teeny tiny issue was the brush was quite wide and I have narrow nail beds, but it didn't cause too much of a problem.  After only one coat "Sir Loyal Heart" was completely opaque and looked lovely on my nails.  However I did apply a second coat for the photo and to test wear time.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for six full days before my nails began to grow out and needed a repaint.

Overall I am in love with A England's "Sir Loyal Heart."  This nail polish is practically perfect in every way and this black is a fantastic Winter color!  I'll definitely be rocking this polish a lot more often!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment