Thursday, December 20, 2018

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Retro Grade"


Hey everyone and happy Thursday!  Who else is getting excited for Christmas and New Year's?  Today's nail polish is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Retro Grade."

"Retro Grade" is a really nice darkish grey color.  Formula wise this nail polish was amazing and it applied so well!  After a single coat, "Retro Grade" was fully opaque with no visible streak marks.  However I did apply a second coat for the photo.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Retro Grade" for five to six days before I noticed any wear and tear.

Overall I am really happy with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Retro grade."  Everything about this nail polish is really lovely and I cannot wait to wear it again and again as well as trying in some future nail art designs!

Make sure to follow the blog on Instagram and twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polishing adventures!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment