Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Sephora by OPI's "And A Cherry On Top"


Hello all and happy Wednesday!  It was back to work for me today after Christmas.  Today's nail polish is Sephora by OPI's "And A Cherry On Top" which came as part of a set.  The set looks like this:

(Please excuse the old watermark.)

"And A Cherry On Top" is unsurprisingly a bright red nail polish.  The formula of "And A Cherry On Top" was lovely and applied really well.  After two coats the nail polish was completely opaque with no streak marks.  As for chipping I was able to wear "And A Cherry On Top" for five full days before there were a few minor tip chips.

Overall I am really happy with Sephora by OPI's "And A Cherry On Top."  I love this bright red color and it is great for all year and I will be wearing it a lot more often!

Make sure you follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment