Wednesday, December 12, 2018

New York Color "Downtown"


Hey guys and happy Wednesday!  Who else is glad the week is halfway over?  So without further ado, today's nail polish is New York Color's "Downtown."

"Downtown" is a a quick-drying burgundy creme.  The formula of "Downtown" was pretty good and applied well.  New York Color's polish is supposed to dry within 60 seconds.  However after 60 second the polish was still quite tacky.  After two coats, "Downtown" was entirely opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for two days before it began to flake off the tips of my nails.

Overall I have mixed feelings about New York Color's "Downtown."  The color is gorgeous but it chipped so quickly!  In the end I don't think I will be keeping this nail polish in my collection because I have other polishes with a similar color and better wear time.

Be sure to keep up with the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 for some nail polish adventures!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment