Friday, December 28, 2018

Candie's "Over The Rainbow"


Hello everyone and happy happy Friday!  (Who else is ready for a long weekend and to ring in 2019?)  Today's nail polish is Candie's "Over The Rainbow" which is a brand sold exclusively at Kohl's stores.

"Over The Rainbow" is a polish of rainbow chunky glitter in a clear base.  Formula wise this polish was pretty good and spread the glitter evenly.  However it was not made to be opaque so I decided to try it out with some colored polishes!


The first polish I tried out with "Over The Rainbow" was Nicole by OPI's "Why Yellow There..." which created a cute look that oddly reminded me of Belle's dress in Beauty and the Beast.


The second nail polish I tested out with "Over The Rainbow" was Essie's "Taj-Ma-Haul."  I liked this combo a lot and would rock this look again!

If you want to know more about Nicole by OPI's "Why Yellow There..." or Essie's "Taj-Ma-Haul" be sure to check out my posts from earlier this year!

Overall Candie's "Over The Rainbow" was okay and looked cuter on my nails.  However with my job I can't really get away with wearing glitter nails at work so I probably won't keep this nail polish around for the long haul.

Make sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the nail polish adventure!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment