Monday, December 24, 2018

Pacifica "Sea Monster"


Hello guys and happy Christmas Eve!  What better way to celebrate than with green nails!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Pacifica's "Sea Monster."  Pacifica is a 7-free vegan nail polish that I picked up at ULTA.

"Sea Monster" is a really bright green polish with some silver shimmer.  The formula of this nail polish was good and applied really well.  After two coats, "Sea Monster" was fully opaque with a few streak marks on the middle finger, which I am not sure what went wrong there.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Sea Monster" for four days before I got a few tip chips.

Overall I like Pacifica's "Sea Monster."  The color is gorgeous and the formula perfect and I cannot wait to wear this polish again soon!  Also it is nice that it is cruelty free!

Make sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to see more of my nail polish adventures!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment