Saturday, December 8, 2018

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure "Shrimply Divine"


Hello all and happy Saturday!  Here in North Carolina, we are awaiting the arrival of a lot of snow.  So without any further ado, today's nail polish is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure's "Shrimply Devine."  (Who else gets a laugh out of the name?)

"Shrimply Devine" is a bright hot pink creme.  The formula of this nail polish was fine but the wide brush made it a bit difficult to apply easily.  After two coats of polish, "Shrimply Devine" was almost opaque but there were some visible streaks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Shrimply Devine" for three days before there was some tip wear and tear.

Overall I like Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure's "Shrimply Devine."  The color is lovely and since it is a drugstore brand it is very affordable, however the large brush head and the streak marks it left aren't so nice.  I have a lot of hot pink polishes in my collection so I am not sure I'll be keeping Shrimply Devine" much longer.

Make sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment