Monday, January 28, 2019

Nickelodeon Slime Drip Nails


Hello guys and happy Monday!  Today's nail polish is actually a nostalgic 90's throwback nail art.  I grew-up as a complete 90's kid and have vivid memories of Nickelodeon's slime - so today I am recreating that in slime drips.  (Who else misses the great 90's TV shows?)  First off I selected the nail polish:

Essie's "Sunshine State Of Mind" and Color Club's "Tic-Tac-Toe"

Next I applied two coats of Essie's "Sunshine State Of Mind" which is a Nickelodeon orange and also has a fitting Florida name!  Here's how the gorgeous orange looked:


Next I used some dotting tools purchased on Amazon (just a basic set) and Color Club's "Tic-Tac-Toe" to create the drips.  Look how cool the drips look!


If you want to know more about Essie's "Sunshine State Of Mind" or Color Club's "Tic-Tac-Toe" check out some of my previous posts.

Overall I like how these fun nostalgic nails turned out.  I'm a little sad I had some odd marks in the tops of the slime drips but otherwise I think it turned out really nicely.  Who else wanted to be slimed as a kid?

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail art adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment