Friday, January 18, 2019

OPI "Blushingham Palace"


Hi everyone and happy Friday!  Today's nail polish is OPI's "Blushingham Palace" which I knew I needed to have in my collection based on the name alone!  But the color is absolutely gorgeous too!  Here's how this nail polish looks in the bottle:


"Blushingham Palace" is a gorgeous pink copper color with some absolutely gorgeous color shifting shimmer.  The formula of this nail polish was perfect and applied with absolute ease!  After two coats of polish, "Blushingham Palace" was fully opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for a full week before there were a couple of tiny chips and my nails grew out and needed to be repainted.  Can you see this gorgeous color shift up close:


Overall I am in love with OPI's "Blushingham Palace."  Absolutely everything about this nail polish os wonderful and is such a unique color in my collection.  It is a great neutral color but with a gorgeous pop of pink shimmer.  I'll definitely be wearing this color again and again until the bottle runs dry!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to never miss out on anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment