Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Clinique "Happy"


Hi all and happy Tuesday!  It was freezing cold today so I picked the brightest color I could find in my collection to wear!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Clinique's "Happy" which I got as a freebie with a make-up purchase ages ago.  Here's how the mini-bottle looks:


"Happy" is a lovely bright red colored polish that leans slightly towards a coral color.  The formula of this polish was surprisingly good considering I never knew Clinique made nail polish.  After a single coat "Happy" was completely opaque and streak free.  However I did apply a second coat to test the wear time and the photos.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Happy" for three to four days before there were some small chips.  Here's how pretty this polish is up close:


Overall I am surprisingly pleased with Clinique's "Happy."  The color is gorgeous and the formula wonderful, which means I actually plan to keep it in my collection!

Make sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment