Sunday, February 24, 2019

Live Love Polish Precision Peel


Hi guys and happy Sunday!  Today's nail polish is actually a nail art tool - a cuticle protector!  I decided to test out Live Love Polish's Precision Peel.  It came in a cute little bottle that was very easy to hold:


The Precision Peel is bubblegum pink when first applies and dries nearly clear on my skin.  I works really well and peeled off easily.  The application brush was just the right size so it didn't flood my cuticles but allowed me to precisely apply it.  Here's how the brush looks:


Overall I am loving Live Love Polish's Precision Peel.  I have used it several times now and have never had any problems.  Also the bottle hasn't dried out or gotten low even after a couple months worth of nail art attempts!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment