Sunday, February 17, 2019

OPI "Road House Blues"


Hello all and happy Sunday!  It is a dreary rainy weekend here in North Carolina so I picked out a dark blue to match.  So without further ado, today's nail polish is OPI's "Road House Blues" which looks like this in the bottle:


"Road House Blues" is unsurprisingly a dark navy blue polish.  The formula of "Road House Blues" was great and applied really well to my nails.  After only one coat "Road House Blues" was fully opaque and streak free.  However I applied a second coat for the photos and wear time.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Road House Blues" for six days before there were a few tip chips.  Look how pretty this is up close:


Overall I am really happy with OPI's "Road House Blues."  The color is so lovely and is a great Wintery nail polish!  I cannot wait to wear this nail polish a lot more often.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment