Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sephora by OPI "Mermaid To Order"


Hi guys and happy Sunday!  Today's nail polish is Sephora by OPI's "Mermaid To Order" which is a very old polish.  Sephora by OPI was retired several years back but for some reason this bottle has been hiding in the back of my collection unused for nearly half a decade.  Look how pretty it is in the bottle:


"Mermaid To Order" is unsurprisingly a blue and green shimmer.  It is very reminiscent of the ocean as the light shines through it.  (Anyone else already waiting on Summer?). The formula of "Mermaid To Order" was fantastic and applied with ease.  After two coats, the polish was completely opaque with only one or two streak marks from the shimmer.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Mermaid To Order" for four days before I noticed a couple of tiny chips.  Look how stunning it is up close:


Overall I really like Sephora by OPI's "Mermaid To Order."  I'm not sure why I waited so long to try this nail polish out!  It will definitely be staying in my collection for a while longer.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment