Friday, February 15, 2019

Sinful Colors "Nail Junkie"


Hi everyone and welcome to the weekend!  Today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "Nail Junkie" which is such a fitting name considering how much nail polish I have in my hoard.  Here's how "Nail Junkie" looked in the bottle:


"Nail Junkie" is a gorgeous blue jelly with blue, green and gold glitter.  The formula of this nail polish was slightly watery but it applied fairly well.  After two coats, "Nail Junkie" was not opaque but was free from streak marks.  Since this polish is a crelly I am not surprised it wasn't opaque but it would make a nice topper for a creme polish.  To help make the nail polish look better I added a third coat, which made a big difference.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Nail Junkie" three days before it began to flake off.  Look at this glitter up close:


Overall I have mixed feelings about Sinful Colors "Nail Junkie."  I love the color but it is a bit disappointing that it needs three coats to make it look opaque.  That being said I can see how pretty it will be as a topper and I do plan on wearing it again.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment