Thursday, February 14, 2019

Valentine's Day Nail Art


Hi all and Happy Valentine's Day!  Anyone else dislike this holiday or is it just me?  Today's nail polish is actually some heart nail art.  Before beginning I selected this nail polishes:

Disney for Target's "White," Orly's "Devil May Care," OPI's "Lima Tell You About This Color!," Sinful Colors "Boom Boom," and Live Love Polish's "LDB."

First I placed two coats of Disney for Target's "White" to create the base for this design.  My nails looked like this:


Next I placed a layer of Orly's "Devil May Care" on my nails.  It has red and gold micro glitter in a clear base.  My nails then looked like this:


Now to add the hearts I used some nail art brushes from Maniology.  To create the pink hearts I used OPI's "Lima Tell You About This Color!" and Sinful Colors "Boom Boom."  After applying the pinks my nails looked like this:


The finally touches was to add the black border to each heart.  I used Live Love Polish's "LDB" and then my nails were finished!  Here's an up close shot of the nail art:


If you want to know more about Live Love Polish's "LBD" check out my previous post!

Overall I quite like how these Valentine's Day nails turned out!  Whether or not you have a boo to spend your day with or a pint of ice cream and Netflix, like me, here's hope you have a wonderful day!

Make sure you follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment