Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Dupes: Essie "Meet Me At Sunset" and OPI "Juice Bar Hopping"


Hey guys and happy Tuesday!  Today's nail polish is actually a comparison between Essie's "Meet Me At Sunset" and OPI's "Juice Bar Hopping" two bright orange polishes.  Here's how they stack up in the bottles:

Essie's "Meet Me At Sunset" and OPI's "Juice Bar Hopping."

As you can see the polishes look somewhat similar in the bottle but not identical.  I applied two coats of Essie's "Meet Me At Sunset" to my middle and pinkie finger and two coats of OPI's "Juice Bar Hopping" on my pointer and ring finger.  It becomes extremely obvious on my nails how unalike these two nail polishes are.  OPI's "Juice Bar Hopping" is a lot brighter and closer to a crelly neon while Essie's "Meet Me At Sunset" is a darker creme orange.  Up close for your comparison:


If you want to know more about Essie's "Meet Me At Sunset" or OPI's "Juice Bar Hopping" check out some of my previous posts!

Overall these two nail polishes are nowhere near dupes - basically outside of both being orange they are not alike at all!  Both are fun oranges and I continue to keep them both in my collection.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment