Saturday, February 16, 2019

Maniology Mani X Me February Box


Hi everyone!  Earlier this week my Maniology Mani X Me box arrived!  I am having such a great time getting this monthly subscription box so I wanted to share what I got this time!  Each set includes two nail polishes, two stamping plates, a surprise nail art item and a few candies.

First up are the nail polishes:

"Nikko" and "Shibori."

This month's nail polishes are "Nikko" and and "Shibori."  On the left is "Nikko" which is a really pretty pastel creme yellow that will be nice for Spring while "Shibori" on the right is an eggplant purple.  They make a nice combination that reminds me of East Carolina University.  Next up were the plates:


The first plate (above) is MXM001 which has some fun geometric design on it that remind me of painted designs.


The second plate in the set is called MXM002 and it features super cute with feathers, jars full of crystals and plants.  I really like how perfect this one is for Springtime!

Lastly this month's surprise nail art item are iridescent nail stickers.  They look amazing and I cannot wait to wear them!  The package has four sheets and looks like this:


Overall I like this month's set from Maniology.  It is also so convenient that they pair together polishes and stamping plates to help give me some fun ideas!  I can't wait to try these out and to see what my March box will look like!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment