Saturday, February 9, 2019

90's Geometric Nails


Hey guys and happy Saturday!  Today's nail polish is actually some fun throwback nail art - 90's geometric patterns!  I'm a true 90's kid so I went looking around for some inspiration and found this design:

(Image found on Google Search.)

Anyone else remember when everything came in these types of patterns?  To create a the design on my nails I used these nail polish:

Live Love Polish's "LBD," China Glaze's "Pink Voltage," OPI's "Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet," Color Club's "Tic-Tac-Toe," and Color Club's "Meet Me At The Rink."

To begin the design I used Live Love Polish's "LBD" which looked like this on my nails:


Next I used OPI's "Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet," China Glaze's "Pink Voltage," Color Club's "Tic-Tac-Toe" and Color Club's "Meet Me At The Rink" along with a small brush from Maniology to create some of the larger shapes.  Then my nails looked like this:


After applying a quick drying top coat to seal in the design I used the colored polishes to add in the detail.  Once the detail was added the nails were complete and looked like this:


If you want to know more about Live Love Polish's "LBD", Color Club's "Tic-Tac-Toe", or China Glaze's "Pink Voltage" check out some of my previous posts!

Overall I like how this design turned out.  Obviously this isn't a design I would wear all the time but it brought back great childhood memories and is a fun look!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all my nail polishing adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment