Tuesday, April 1, 2014

butterLONDON "Slapper"


Hi guys and happy April!  (Yes it is April Fools Day but I promise I am not pranking you with this fun blog!)  I am so excited that it is April and that Springtime nearly completely here!  I am so ready for the warmer weather!  I decided to pick out a super bright and Spring-y polish by butterLONDON called "Slapper" which was originally released in 2012.

"Slapper" is a bright teal colored creme polish.  The teal color is gorgeous and reminds me of the ocean water, which is perfect since Summer will be here soon!  The formula of "Slapper" is fantastic, not too thick or too watery and very easy to get onto my nails!  The coverage is wonderful and after two coats the polish was completely opaque and had no streaks!  As for chipping  "Slapper" lasted four days before I noticed any chips, and even then the chips were very minor.  Since "Slapper" is a darker blue color I worried that it might leave stains on my nails, but I am happy to say that my nails had no blue stains on them after "Slapper" was off my nails!

Overall I am very pleased with butterLONDON's "Slapper."  The color is gorgeous, the formula is fantastic and went on easily, and I also love that I was able to wear this polish for four days before the chipping started!  I will definitely be wearing this nail polish again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog and happy April!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment