Saturday, July 27, 2019

L.A. Colors "L.A. Purple"


Hey guys and happy Saturday!  I'm still in New Jersey for the rest of the day and having a blast! Today's nail polish is L.A. Colors "L.A. Purple" which my grandma gave me for Christmas last year.  Here's how "L.A. Purple" looks in the bottle:


"L.A. Purple" is a dusty pastel purple creme.  The formula of this polish was interesting since it was slightly clumpy and not very easy to apply.  After two coats, the nail polish was not completely opaque but it was streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "L.A.Purple" for two days before it began to flake off.  Here's how pretty this purple looked up close:


Overall I have mixed feelings about L.A. Colors "L.A. Purple."  This drugstore brand is not my favorite but it was an extremely thoughtful gift by my grandma and I enjoyed getting to try it out.  That being said this purple polish will not be sticking around in my collection.

Make sure to keep up with all my nail polish adventures on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment