Tuesday, July 23, 2019

China Glaze "Resting Grinch Face"


Hey guys and happy Tuesday!  It has been pouring today so I needed some shimmer to brighten up the day!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is China Glaze's "Resting Grinch Face" which I obviously needed in my collecting because of the name!  (Who else is sassy too?)  Look at this glittery goodness looks in the bottle:


"Resting Grinch Face" is a chunk rainbow glitter in a clear base coat.  The formula of this nail polish was fantastic and it spread evenly on my nails.  However since "Resting Grinch Face" is in a clear base coat I decided to test it out over a few creme polishes.


The first polish I tested out with "Resting Grinch Face" was Pacifica "Tourmaline" which created a very pretty look!


The second nail polish I tried out with "Resting Grinch Face" was Maniology's "Merlot."  This combination was fun and festive!  I really like how this combination turned out.  Look at the rainbow glittery-ness up close:


If you want to know more about Pacifica "Tourmaline" or Maniology's "Merlot" then check out some of my previous posts!

Overall I am really pleased with China Glaze's "Resting Grinch Face."  Everything about this fun glitter is perfect and I cannot wait to mix and match it with other creme polishes!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment