Thursday, July 18, 2019

Gilmore Girls Nail Art


Hey all and happy Thursday!  Today's nail art is based on my favorite TV show of all time - Gilmore Girls.  I adore this show as it carried me through my high school and college years.  One of my favorite locations from the show was Luke's Diner so today's nail art is recreating the diner's logo.  First I selected nail polish:

OPI "Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet" and Pahlish "Gryffindor."

After selecting nail polishes I painted two coats of OPI's "Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet" as the base color since the diner has a yellow tea cup sign.  Here's how my nails looked:


Next I used a small paint brush to spell out Luke's using Pahlish's "Gryffindor."  The letters turned out really nicely and completed the design nicely.  Here's an up close of the letters:


If you want to know more about OPI's "Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet" then check out my post from earlier this year!

Overall I like how my Luke's Diner logo turned out - though now I am itching to tryout some other designs from Gilmore Girls.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment