Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Ciaté "Twinkle Toes"


Hey everyone and happy Wednesday!  Sorry for going MIA for a couple of weeks but life had run amok and I needed a small break to recharge.  (But I'm back now!)  Today instead of a nail polish - I have a loose glitter, Ciaté's "Twinkle Toes."  Look at this pretty glitter in the bottle:


Since "Twinkle Toes" is a lose glitter I wanted to create some simple nail art with it!  So I decided to test it out over OPI's "Teal the Cows Come Home" which is a love turquoise shimmer.  First my nails looked like this:


Next I used some basic tape to create diagonal steps for each of my nails.  Then I added the glitter to each nail to create the final design:


I mean seriously look how pretty this glitter is up close!  It is drool worthy:


If you want to know more about OPI's "Teal The Cows Come Home" check out my post from earlier this week!

Overall I am thrilled with Ciaté's "Twinkle Toes" - it may actually be the first loose glitter I have really liked!  The design turned out lovely too, which was an added bonus.

Be sure to see all the nail polish adventures by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment