Tuesday, July 30, 2019

OPI "Danny & Sandy 4 Ever"


Hi all and happy Tuesday!  Today's nail polish is OPI's "Danny & Sandy 4 Ever" from their Grease Collection.  As someone who has always loved the movie Grease I was thrilled to grab this polish when the collection came out.  Look how pretty this polish looks in the bottle:


"Danny & Sandy 4 Ever" is a deep dark navy blue with silver shimmer.  It is such a dark blue that it almost looks black most of the time.  The formula of "Danny & Sandy 4 Ever" was pretty good and applied nicely to my nails.  After two coats, the polish was entirely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Danny & Sandy 4 Ever" for five days before I noticed any chips.  Look at this beauty up close:


Overall I am thrilled with OPI's "Danny & Sandy 4 Ever."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and I am looking forward to wearing this polish again soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12 so you never miss out on any of the nail polish fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment