Saturday, July 20, 2019

Lisa Lacquer "Laffy Taffy"


Hey guys and happy Saturday!  Today's post features another gorgeous indie brand - Lisa Lacquer!  So without further ado here is Lisa Lacquer's "Laffy Taffy."  Here's how pretty it is in the bottle:


"Laffy Taffy" is a lovely pastel purple creme that is absolutely perfect for Summer!  The formula of this nail polish was slightly watery but very easy to apply in nice thin coats.  After two coats, "Laffy Taffy" was fully opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for five full days before I noticed any chips.  Look at this pretty pastel up close:


Overall I am thrilled with Lisa Lacquer's "Laffy Taffy."  Everything about this nail polish makes me smile from the gorgeous color to its long lasting wear time!  I cannot wait to wear "Laffy Taffy" again soon!

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment