Friday, July 19, 2019

Maniology "Merlot"


Hello all and happy Friday!  I've taken a day off of work to catch mental break and I am thoroughly excited about it!  Today's nail polish is Maniology's "Merlot" which I received as part of the November 2018 Mani x Me Box.  Check out this gorgeous stamping polish:


"Merlot" is a stunning dark maroon colored stamping polish.  The formula of "Merlot" was fantastic and applied with ease - though the brush is a bit wide for my nails.  After two coats the nail polish was fully opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Merlot" for four days before I noticed some tip chips.  Look at this pretty color up close:


If you want to check out Maniology's Mani X Me boxes check out some previous months sets: January 2019February 2019March 2019April 2019May 2019 and June 2019.

Overall I am thrilled with Maniology's "Merlot."  This color looks fantastic on my nails and it will be fun to test out stamped designs with!  I look forward to having this nail polish in my collection for a long time.

Follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment