Wednesday, July 3, 2019

OPI "Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet!"


Hi all and happy Wednesday!  Who else has tomorrow off and is looking forward to the break from life!  Today's nail polish is OPI's "Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet!" which is a happy color!  Look at this happiness:


"Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet!" is a sunshine yellow creme that is absolutely perfect for Summer (or any time you need a pick me up!). The formula of this nail polish is pretty good, it leans slightly to the watery side which actually worked in its favor.  I applied three thin coats of "Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet!" and it was fully opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this polish for five days before I noticed a couple minor tip chips.  Look at this pretty up close:


Overall I am really happy with OPI's "Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet!"  I cannot wait to wear this nail polish again and again throughout the Summer!  It makes me smile every time I look down at my nails and see this gorgeous yellow!

Don't forget to follow along on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

Grab this happy sunshine nail polish to try it your self - its available on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment