Saturday, July 6, 2019

Moon Shine Mani "You Are Now Prepared!"


Hi all and happy happy Saturday!  Today's blog features an indie brand - Moon Shine Mani, which I have been wanting to try for ages!  I love wearing indie brands as their nail polishes tend to be more unique.  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Moon Shine Mani's "You Are Now Prepared!" which looks like this in the bottle:


"You Are Now Prepared!" is a unique army green with green flakies - it is so pretty!  The formula of this nail polish is great and it applied to my nails with ease.  I applied three thin coats "You Are Now Prepared!" which made the nail polish fully opaque and streak free!  I was able to wear this polish for six full days before I noticed any chips.  Look at those stunning flakies up close:


Overall I cannot say enough wonderful things about Moon Shine Mani's "You Are Now Prepared!" and the brand as a whole!  This nail polish is uniquely gorgeous and the quality is top notch!  I plan to wear this polish over and over again and I will be buying more colors from Moon Shine Mani!

Follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 so you never miss out on all the nail polish fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment