Thursday, July 25, 2019

Comparison: Ciaté "Prima Ballerina" vs. "Prima Ballerina"


Hi everyone and happy Thursday!  (It's the weekend for me as I've gone out of state for a family reunion!)  Today I am comparing Ciaté's "Prima Ballerina" from their 2014 Advent Calendar to "Prima Ballerina" from their 2015 Advent Calendar.  Here is a side by side of the sets:


As you can see these two nail polishes are extremely different!  I almost couldn't believe that they had two separate polishes (well polish and glitter) with the same name.  "Prima Ballerina" 2014 is a hot pink glitter while "Prima Ballerina" 2015 is a light grey creme.  Here's how the bottles stack up:


If you want to get a better look at either Ciate "Prima Ballerina" 2014 or Ciate "Prima Ballerina" 2015 check out some of my previous posts.

Overall I like that both the "Prima Ballerina" polishes are different but I am sure they could have not reused the same name twice!

Hop on over to Instagram and Twitter to follow the blog @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment