Thursday, July 4, 2019

USA Flag Nails


Hello everyone and happy Thursday!  Today's nail art celebrates the Forth of July, which is a US holiday that celebrates our independence from Britain.  So I decided to create an ode to the US flag in honor of the holiday.  Here are the nail polishes I selected:

Zoya "Sooki," Disney for Target "White," and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Royal Rage."

After selecting nail polishes I painted two coats of Disney for Target's "White on my middle, ring and pinky finger and three coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Royal Rage on my pointer finger.  My nails then looked like this:


Next I used a small brush to draw on the red stripes with Zoya's "Sooki" and a dotting tool with Disney for Target's "White" to create the stars.  Here's how the design looked up close:


If you want to know more about Zoya "Sooki" or Disney for Target "White" then check out some of my previous posts.

Overall I am really thrilled with how this patriotic design turned out.  I hope everyone in the US enjoys the day off to celebrate!

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment